The Victorian Labor History Foundation was established to enable the history of the Victorian Labor movement to be collected and preserved.
This Foundation will ensure that the history and heritage of the Victorian ALP Branch and the Trade Union movement, and the political history of its members, is located, collected, collated, recorded and archived and made available for research and study.
This will include the stories of the famous and our parliamentarians as well as those ordinary union and branch members who keep the ‘light on the hill’ a reality. Their stories and significant historical items will be collected and stored to be made available for research and studies to those interested in Labor history.
• the collection of items and stories that reflect the history of the broad Labor movement in Victoria
• make available those items and stories for display, study and research
• seek and hold contributions and any income resulting from donations of funds or items for the purpose of the Foundation
• make available, where funds allow, scholarships for specified research
• exhibit items/stories across Victoria
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com.